Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of passport
- Copy of visa
- Letter of employment
- Detailed inventory, valued, and in English or Russian (non-diplomats, foreigners and returning citizens)
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Packing list
- Pro-forma invoice
- Transportation cost confirmation
- Copy of diplomatic card (diplomats)
- All inbound, non-diplomatic shipments are subject to the payment of Customs duties 4 EUR / 1 kg gross but not less than 30% of the CIF value.
- All inbound shipments are subject to the issuance of a Customs declaration for each harmonized system code (HS code); the cost of the declaration is USD 100 plus USD 15 for each additional page per HS code.
- Final amount of HS codes will be known after import / export Customs clearance completion.
- Temporary importation can be granted in different ways depending on the case.
- All electrical appliances that have serial numbers are subject to certification.
- The cost of certification is determined at the time of importation.
- OBL / AWB
- Original technical passport / title
- Pro-forma invoice
- Interpol document confirming that the car is not stolen
- Letter of free temporary import, granting permission for 12 months (foreigners temporarily importing a vehicle into Armenia)
- Vehicles are subject to Customs duties.
- The import duties and taxes for the cars depend on certain details of the car like model, year, power of engine, diesel / petrol, etc.
- Vaccination certificate
- Veterinary health certificate
- Pet passport
- Photos of the pet
- The veterinary health certificate must confirm that any imported animal is free from rabies and other diseases.
- Documents must accompany pets for entry.
- Permission from the Ministry of the Environment is required.
- Precious jewelry, stones, and currency may be imported only as accompanied baggage and must be declared with Customs at the time of arrival.
- Wine and spirits (total amount is 2 L per person)
- Weapons of all kinds
- Toxic materials
- Radioactive materials
- Food or fabrics made in Turkey
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Movguru note: These policies can change as per customs regulations at any time without notice. Treat this document as informative guide. Movguru has published this document as guide only for information purpose on its sole discretion and holds no depiction of expressing or inferred to the precision or applicability of its content.