Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory
- Certificate of residence
- Owners of the goods having lived abroad for at least 6 months prior to import may qualify for a duty exemption.
- Title / registration
- Proof of insurance (must state the beginning and ending dates of the policy)
- OBL / AWB
- Owners of the goods must have lived abroad for at least 12 months to import a motor vehicle duty free.
- The motorized vehicle (autos and motorcycles) must have been in the possession and used for at least 12 months prior to import.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Pet passport in Dutch or English
- Documents must accompany pets during travel.
- Pets must comply with all health regulations and have been vaccinated at least 30 days but less than 12 months prior to import.
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Movguru note: These policies can change as per customs regulations at any time without notice. Treat this document as informative guide. Movguru has published this document as guide only for information purpose on its sole discretion and holds no depiction of expressing or inferred to the precision or applicability of its content.